Student sale begins July 10
UWL student permit sales begin Monday, July 10. Students with 60 or more credit hours may purchase permits that week. Sophomores with at least 30 credit hours may purchase permits beginning Monday, July 17, and freshmen may purchase permits starting Monday, July 24.
Sales are conducted online. Students must have a valid NetID to purchase a permit. Students need to verify their credit hours if they are having problems logging in before contacting Parking and Transportation Services.
Lots are sold first come, first served. If a parking lot is not listed, it is sold out.
Follow these steps to purchase a permit:
- Determine if you will live on or off campus. On campus (resident) students should purchase a resident permit (R lots). Off campus (commuter) students should purchase a commuter permit (C lots). Commuter permits are not valid for overnight parking on campus.
- Visit www.uwlax.edu/parking.
- Select Purchase a Permit.
- Select Annual/Semesterly.
- Enter your NetID and password.
- Download a campus map from the website to determine which lot best meets your needs. Note the locations of resident and commuter lots.
- Read the instructions carefully and purchase the permit. You may pay in full or by student bill.
- Wait until the transaction is complete. Do not close or refresh your browser.
- The fastest way to complete your transaction is to select Student Billing as your payment method. Check and credit card payments take longer and include an additional transaction fee.
- Parking ramp levels 1-3 are for commuter students and employees. Commuters and employees are not authorized to park on levels 4-5.
- Levels 4-5 are for resident students only who live in the residence halls. Resident students are not authorized to park on levels 1-3.
- Overflow resident parking is available for purchase in C-11 east of the stadium and is sold at the commuter rate. Overnight parking is allowed.
New this year: your license plate is your permit! Make sure you enter the proper vehicle information at the time of purchase. Students may initially register one vehicle. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with additional vehicle information if you believe you may need to bring a different vehicle to campus during the year. More information about license plate recognition is available at Parking and Transportation Services and at https://www.uwlax.edu/parking/.
Contact Parking Services at 608.785.8061 or email@example.com with questions or if experiencing problems logging into the system. Please do not contact the ITS Helpdesk unless directed to do so by Parking and Transportation Services.