The UW-L Mobile Beta has launched and is available at www.uwlax.edu/mobile. Any mobile device can access all of the features of this new, Web-based mobile site.
The UW-L Mobile Beta is another way for faculty, staff and students to access WINGS. The most popular WINGS features have been re-engineered to format properly on mobile devices. This new site also puts other campus online resources and services at users’ fingertips allowing:
- Student access to WINGS to check grades, review their class schedule, request transcripts and more.
- Faculty and staff access to WINGS to look at class rosters, view advisees, message their classes and more.
- Access to a class search and course descriptions.
- Links to Murphy Library’s mobile site, D2L, campus directory search, campus map, UW-L Facebook, UW-L Twitter and other campus resources.
- Information about campus news, events and top stories from the UW-L Athletics website.
The site is being introduced to campus as a beta release. More features and refinements are planned for future versions. As with any beta release, sometimes the unexpected can happen. Submit comments and suggestions about the UW-L Mobile Beta online at: .
Information Technology Services appreciates your patience while we work to perfect this new service.
Refer questions to and seek help with problems by contacting the Eagle Help Desk at 785.8774 or email@example.com.