UWL multicultural alumni to share their transitions into careers, grad school Oct. 5
UWL’s multicultural alumni will share insight on how to prepare and transition into life after graduation during an event from 7-8:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 5, in 1400 Centennial Hall, UWL. The event is free.
The event “Life After Graduation” will feature five recent UWL alumni who have continued on in careers and graduate school. They are:
- Sonam Dorji, ’15, law school student, Marquette University
- Stella (Cleveland) Krus, ’16, pharmacy technician
- Chee Lor, ’14, medical student, UW-Madison
- Sonia (Cruz) Skadson, ’13, social security administration
- Eric L. Williams, Sr., ’15, pre-college coordinator, UW-Oshkosh
The event is sponsored by UWL’s Office of Multicultural Student Services and Multicultural Student Organizations.
For more information or special accommodations, contact Thomas Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.780.7153